Online Tax Portal
Welcome to our new and improved Tax Return submission form. Our objective is to make collating and sending in your information as easy as possible while helping us deliver the best tax result for you.
Tips! We know preparing for the tax season can be daunting so here are some tips to speed up the process
- This form can be saved, so if you’d like to come back to it you can. Simply click the Save and Continue link at the bottom of the form. You’ll then have 30 days to return and finalise your submission.
- When claiming a work-related expense that is part personal and part for work, please ensure you complete the section allocating a business percentage to this expense
- Ensure you upload your Private Health Insurance Notice (if you have a policy)
- First year with us? If so, please upload your last lodged Tax Return. This will enable us to record any important carry forward information.
- If you have a spouse, please include their taxable income where prompted. If you would like your spouse to have their Tax Return completed by us as well, ask us about our family discounts.
Are you a Working Holiday Maker, here on a 417 or 462 Visa? Please refer to important information about rule changes here. Please also refer to our FAQ’s for further information on how you can work with us in meeting your reporting requirements.